March 9, 2010

don't miss me.

YES! Because I'm just right here.
Busy...

studying.

I know I kept ranting about being busy,
being swamped with school loads.
But you know, I love it.
I'd rather be busy than be idle.
I want my life flowing like a river
Than just be like a stagnant water.

A friend once told me that she's so pissed off with accounting.
That she no longer understands why she's there, taking it up.
That it's freaking hard and she's about to give up.
I told her what everyone else would.
That nothing is easy.
Honestly, I love it.
I love it that accounting is hard.
I'm enjoying its twist.
I never like it easy. I want challenge.
That makes it fun right?
Okay, I may lie a bit but c'mon!
A little positivity won't kill you!

:)

Anyway, about the photo above that was the second time
we were allowed to wear our own clothes (of course with lots of restrictions).
The 2nd yellow day in my three years in college.

And yes, I'd rather be yellow (or I'm lying :)





xoxo, G

No comments:

Post a Comment