February 21, 2010

nachos and concert day in campus

We had another Nachos day! Thanks to my friend Mina!
She makes the best cheese dip! I even got a copy of her recipe. :)

And because I love sharing I would tell you the contents of the dip:
50% cheese salsa, 25% tomato salsa, 25% milk
nachos chips, cheese dip, ground beefs and sliced jalapeno
The best!

digging-in the Nachos!



And OH!

Free concert later on the historical Main Field.
Take note of the word "historical" there.
It's just been proclaimed by the National Museum
as a Natural Cultural Treasure.
Together with the Main Building, the Central Seminary
and the Arch of the Centuries .

More reasons to love my uni.

waiting waiting for the concert to start.

Iboto mo Patrol ko concert
with numerous bands and singers!




xoxo, G

No comments:

Post a Comment