January 12, 2010

very random.

something big has been bugging me lately. bad dreams. nightmares.
reality. for sure.
i know you won't understand me.

i need a peace of mind. i need to consult the doctor soon.
no, i'm not.
i still have a V-CARD. note the all caps.

he would always say this:
tell me who your friends are
and i'll tell you who you are

but i'm not like them.
i know how to preserve things.
i'm not just the go with the flow gal.

some girls think the same
like the friend i bump in today.
things that you think are in

i asked her what to surprise
she answered
do the thing.

NO!

back to what's bugging me
i need peace of mind
glad i have someone to seek solace with

i pray.
hard.
to be healthy.

2 comments:

  1. I must say that that was pretty--outrageous? To suggest for you to do the nasty. Point is, that thing is your choice to make, not someone else's, so maybe they ought not to suggest it. I think.

    Surprise for what? Ask me. I have ideas. :DDD

    ReplyDelete