May 9, 2008

Boxing



"Jab... straight... jab... Okay six times! Jab.. straight.. jab.. straight.. jab.. straight.." Whooo! Today was the official start of my knockout workout, boxing sessions. It started with a warm-up exercise then the start of the show. I had my hands and wrists wrapped and lace up the gloves. My personal trainor assisted me with everything from the boxing punches to the foot work. In just 10 minutes I had my whole body sweating exceptionally. It's definitely one of the best exercise for you work all the muscles in your body. After one hour of an extreme workout, I also got a very pain relieving massage.

Above is the photo of the deserted boxing ring. It was 09:00pm when I had this snap shot just before we leave the place. It was a hella of an experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment