March 14, 2010

third godchild.


Little did I know that I was the official and only photographer.
So, I rushed after my class just to get there in time!
I'm so happy to capture all the moments!
I want to have my own too! But definitely not soon.


I did the lay-out of the tarpaulin in the middle of my studying.
I was surprised it looked okay.


Cuteness!!! My first non-relative godson.


With his Ninang! after the ceremony.
At last I had a photo with him!

And the reason of his existence. Kamaye's one of my best friends.
We've been together since 1st grade.
And we share the same birthday! She's just a year ahead though.
I'm very glad she's responsible enough to have a child.
And she's graduating this May! Kudos to you! :)

Things I love:
The reception. Cozy restaurant. Awesome food!
The AVP. video I made about baby PM.
The ring. One of my collections now.
And the souvenirs/giveaways. I'm the only one who got
all of them! Homemade cookies, sanitizer and
an Anna Sui wallet I've been wanting for long.


I tell you, I'll be his favorite godmom.

:))




xoxo, G



No comments:

Post a Comment